- The sessions vary from indoor creative
activities to outdoor sports and den building, the day is balanced so
we can operate, be it wet or dry.
- Children are asked to bring their
own packed lunch to ensures enough food is provided to last the day. Lunch
is eaten in a group under supervision of all staff.
- We have a ID or raffle ticket code on collection
for parent’s peace of mind (see faq’s for more information)
- Half days are an option, however,
a full day will be charged.
During the last break of the day we offer a tuck shop. Tuck shop is £1.00 which will include sweets (20p), one packet of crisps and a drink.
- Each sports activity is structured
to suit each age range.
- The Activities are based and grouped
on age and friendships.
- Activities are suited to each age
range so all children can have a great time.
- The sessions in bold text are sporting activities and those in normal text are creative activities, free choice activies are decided on the day.
A Guide to A Week At Whizz Kids
Whizz Kids timetable - 12 children or less - General
Whizz Kids timetable - 13 children or more - General